Friday, June 22, 2012

Just an Introduction

I'm so excited to join the blogging game! I decided to try this out because I see so many other blogs and I get so jealous that my life isn't as interesting as other peoples.

So here's the short story of me: I'm 22, fresh out of college (Go Cougs!) and besides working two jobs my life pretty much revolves around baking and my kitten. Occasionally there is the hang out with friends but that usually turns into a baking therapy session. My hopes and dreams are to eventually open a bakery with my friend Melina (she's AMAZING at baking so she's the perfect partner in crime). All I have to do is win the lottery and I'm set to make it all happen. So anyways that's my life in a nutshell.

This is Kitten and me (She doesn't look entirely happy to be taking the picture)

Happy Blogging!



No comments:

Post a Comment